Are We There Yet (3x03)
To die, to sleep; —
To sleep, perchance to dream: — ay, there’s the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come?
Alright, maybe he wasn’t very good in losing (especially in that certain game - he had a vocabulary way beyond any human standard, after all!)… But calling him by his alias? That was a little cold.
Sorry, I got too lazy to add a table with the gameboard 💦
i hate you and everything you stand for. (x)
Put your music on shuffle and answer these questions! Once you’re done tag 10 followers!
Tagged by tennantaddict, much thanks *hugs*
(I’d like to apologize in advance bc I have a new computer and haven’t transferred all my music over. So there will be lots of artist/album repeats)
1.Title of the first song describes how you die- Breaking Benjamin: Sooner or Later
2. Second song describes your love life- U2: Songs for Someone (bwahahaha)
3. Third song will be played at your wedding- Cage the Elephant: Soil to the Sun (we actually played mostly 80’s music at our wedding, and rock. there was no dancing)
4. Add “in my pants” to the title of this song- Arctic Monkeys: Snap Out of It in my pants
5. Fifth song will be playing at your funeral- Breaking Benjamin: Skin
6. Sixth song is your theme song- Kongos: Sex on the Radio
7. Seventh song will play when you think of someone you love- Imagine Dragons: Selene
8. Add “with a shovel and a screwdriver” to the title of the eighth song-Arctic Monkeys: Riot Van with a shovel and a screwdriver
9. Ninth song describes your week- Buddy Holly: Reminiscing (makes sense bc I haven’t been really working for a few months, lol)
10. Tenth song will play when you miss someone- Arctic Monkey: Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secure
Who to tag? rudennotgingr, tennantmeister, hardythehermitcrab, rexalexander, tennant-licious, oodwhovian, chocolatequeennk, weeping-who-girl, evil-bean, fiftysevenacademics. If you haven’t been tagged, and you want to do this, tag me bc I’d love to read the answers!!
Another excellent summary of DI Alec Hardy.